Look and discover what you don’t already know. Interpret the unlimited sensorial dimensión of wine.
- We invite you to come in contact with a natural origin wine product.
- To create and experiment with unconventional materials and techniques.
- To understand through the elaboration of an ample color chart the possibilities of color and texture which the wine offers us.
- To know where the colors come from: extracted from the grapes first wine press, from the sediments or the wine poured directly from the bottle.
- The diverse denominations of origin.
- Through this experience you will develop and apply your creativity.
- You will give incentive to the artesan work in you.
- The importance of recycling will be valued.
- A color chart elaborated on the base of wine products.
- Drowing with charcoal.
On a piece of paper you will draw a real or abstract sketch acording to the level of each participant and with the help of the teacher.
- Painting the drawing using the color chart.
Then we proceed to color the drawing taking in account the variety of color and texture which the color chart gives us.