Art workshops with wine
>Look and discover what you don’t know yet. Interpret the unlimited sensory dimension of wine.
- We invite you to get in touch with a natural product such as wine.
- To create and experiment with unconventional techniques and materials.
- To understand through the elaboration of a primer the wide possibilities of color and texture that wine offers us.
- To know where the colors come from: extracted from the first pressing of the grapes, from the sediments or from the wine poured directly from the bottle. From different appellations of origin.
- To promote the communication and expression of emotions without the need for words.
- To develop and apply creativity in an operative way.
- Encourage craftsmanship.
- To value the importance of recycling.
- To elaborate a color chart based on wine products.
- Drawing with charcoal.
On another blank piece of paper a drawing or sketch will be made, both figurative and abstract, according to the level and choice of each participant and with the follow-up and support of the teacher.
- Paint the drawing using the colored primer.
Then proceed to the coloring of the drawing taking into account the variety of color and texture offered by the color primer.